The Isle of Wight College is inviting Island residents, from school leavers to adults, to join them virtually on 2nd December between 16:00 and 18.30 for what will be their last Virtual Open Day of 2020.
Participants can easily join via Microsoft Teams and enjoy a 10-minute meeting with a course tutor in their chosen area of interest or benefit from one-to-one advice and guidance to cover all options that are available to them.
The Isle of Wight College provides outstanding teaching and meaningful learning to the Isle of Wight community and can offer prospective students opportunities at any point in life, which could be in:
• Further Education
• University Courses
• Short Courses
Just some of the first-class facilities for various courses at the Isle of Wight College include:
• Agricultural land and greenhouses
• A working animal care environment
• Accessible changing room, sensory room and hydrotherapy pool
• Fully functional media suite with the film set
• Textile work facilities
• Childcare working ‘Playzone’ facilities
• Mac suites
• Recording and music practice facilities
• An extensive and modern library
• Hairdressing studios
• Nail salon
• Silver service restaurant
• Working bricklaying, plumbing, woodwork and electrical environments
The list is endless, and so are the opportunities for shaping your future …
Following the resounding success of recent Virtual Open Days spaces are limited, to avoid disappointment. You can contact the college Admissions Team by emailing [email protected] or calling 01983 535210.
If you are unable to make the December event, the next open day will be on Saturday 30th January.
You can also find out more information about the courses at any time by visiting www.iwcollege.ac.uk – or contact the Admissions Team on the above details for friendly advice and guidance on your options.
Further information: https://iwcollege.ac.uk/event/iwcollege-virtual-open-day/