Breaking News


ovenfireosborneroadryde3Firefighters from Ryde have attended an oven fire at a property in Osborne Road this evening (Sunday).

2 appliances were mobilised to the semi-detached property in the town at just before 19:45 after a 999 call was made by the occupants of the house reporting a fire in the kitchen.

Thankfully the fire was out upon arrival of the Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service, however firefighters had donned breathing apparatus in preparation.

Article continues below this advertisement

Having carried out checks, both appliances have now left the scene and returned to station.

No one has been injured.


Comment on this story