CANDLE CAUSES CARAVAN FIRE IN BEMBRIDGE

Published at:

A caravan has been damaged by fire at Whitecliff Bay holiday park in Bembridge.

The Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service mobilised 2 appliances to Hillway Road at just before 21:15 last night (Saturday).

Once on scene fire crews discovered that a candle was the blame for starting the fire, which was extinguished using breathing apparatus sets and hose reels.

Article continues below this advertisement

Firefighters from Ryde and Sandown remained on scene for just over 2 hours.

 

The views/opinions expressed in these comments are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Island Echo. House rules on commenting must be followed at all times.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked"
Football Betting Site Betway
 

News, Traffic & Travel Tweets