Stuck at home and looking for a new way to stay busy? We’re constantly looking for new ways to entertain ourselves, and the internet is often a great place to find tips and resources. If you’re looking for the best way to spend time while at home, we’ve put together a few ideas to help you stave off the boredom.
- Pick up a new exercise routine – You don’t need a gym membership to get in shape and keep yourself active. There are loads of great exercises you can do from home without needing any expensive equipment. Check out YouTube videos for callisthenic, cardio and yoga workouts that will leave you feeling healthy and positive. There are loads of great beginners, intermediate and expert guides out there so no matter what your fitness level, you can find a challenging workout to do from home.
- Try out an online casino–While real casinos are still as popular as ever, online casinos are fast becoming the favourite way for many people to play online. You can sign up to one of the best New Zealand casinos quickly and easily. From there you’ll be able to cash in a big bonus, just by making a deposit. Casinos are a great way to have fun, spend some time and hopefully win some money!
- Read a new book–Got a book sitting on your bookshelf gathering dust that you still haven’t started? Now’s the best time to get started. If you struggle to get into a book, set yourself a manageable goal of a few pages or a chapter per day. Before you know it, you’ll be unable to put it down. If you’re looking for a new book to read, check out the recent bestsellers list.
- Finally get started on that TV series everyone is talking about–Missed the latest drama or need to catch up on a new episode of your favourite show? Being at home is a great time to get stuck into a TV series. Draw the curtains, put your feet up and start up the eight-hour Netflix marathon. If you’re looking for a new series to watch, check out some recommendations online.
- Chat with friends or family through video calls–What better way to connect with friends or family that you haven’t seen in a while. Catch up by chatting about what’s new in your lives and get updates from how all your family are doing. Most phones have a built-in messaging app that allows video calls, but you call also use WhatsApp, Facebook messenger or Skype.
- Learn a foreign language–Miss taking foreign language lessons at school? No, us neither. Learning a foreign language doesn’t have to be boring, however, and it can be really useful for the next time you go on holiday. There are plenty of free apps out there which can give you fun and informative lessons, helping you easily pick up a new language and reach a good level in speaking, listening and reading.