Breaking News

ONE TREATED FOR SMOKE INHALATION AFTER KITCHEN FIRE

appleyrisefirebrianyoungOne female has been treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire in Ryde this evening (Wednesday).

Two appliances from Ryde Fire Station were called to a residential property on Appley Rise shortly before 19:50 following a 999 report of a kitchen fire.

Crews tackled the fire and brought the situation under control by 20:21.

Article continues below this advertisment

Paramedics from the Isle of Wight Ambulance Service attended the scene and treated a female occupant for the effects of smoke inhalation.

Photographs thanks to Brian Young

Comment on this story

News, Traffic & Travel Tweets