BUCKETS USED TO DOWSE BIN FIRE IN COWES HIGH STREET

Published at:

Buckets of water were used to extinguish a small bin fire in Cowes late last night (Wednesday). 

1 retained appliance from Cowes was mobilised to the High Street at 22:57 after a member of the public reported a smouldering bin.

Thankfully, the incident was very minor and quickly resolved by the on call crew.

Article continues below this advertisement

People are being asked to be careful when discarding hot items into bins.

The views/opinions expressed in these comments are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Island Echo. House rules on commenting must be followed at all times.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked"
Football Betting Site Betway
 

Join our daily newsletter

News, Traffic & Travel Tweets