EMMA STAFFORD CHARGED OVER SHANKLIN BOTTLE ATTACK

40-year-old Emma Stafford has been charged with assault by beating following a bottle attack in Shanklin last month.

As previously reported by Island Echo, Police have been appealing for information relating to an assault that took place outside the Co-Op on Landguard Road back on 26th September.

It is alleged that a female struck another female over the head with a bottle, causing facial injuries.

Now, it has been confirmed that Emma Stafford, of Medeway in Lake, has been arrested and charged in connection with the incident.

Miss Stafford will appear before the Isle of Wight Magistrate’s Court on 11th November.

Police have thanked members of the public that responded to the witness appeal, which assisted this investigation.

guest
plato
plato
5 days ago

Not this skank yet again? For Gods sake do society a favour and put her away for good. What a waste of oxygen. And on £900 of benefits a week – are we serious? how can this be?

Bojosays?
Bojosays?
5 days ago

It’s becoming a daily appearance for this piece of vermin

Islander born & bred
Islander born & bred
Reply to  Bojosays?
3 days ago

Human vermin! To call this specimen vermin is an insult to actual vermin, rats for example being extremely intelligent and good mothers. I blame the do good brigade for why these types thrive so much, always telling them their ‘rights’ and making sure they get all the benefits the do gooders deem them entitled to. Seeing as my comment saying so yesterday has been removed I can only assume that the do gooders don’t like hearing the uncomfortable truth about themselves.

plato
plato
5 days ago

£900 per month not per week – my typo. Still wrong!

Grass
Grass
5 days ago

There should be a place for types such as this, caravans on ex landfill sites.

An electronic collar which administers a tazer shock when remote controlled by the Police to drop it should it step out of line.

Any attempt to disable or remove the collar would result in high voltage tazer style shock.

Daphne
Daphne
5 days ago

I’m still getting over that she, along with many other low lifes are getting £900 per month on benefits!!!! How is that even a thing? No doubt free prescriptions etc too. This money should be spent on the nhs, the fire brigade, the coastguards and police.
She’s on more money than me, and I work and have to pay a mortgage and council tax etc.

Bird table
Bird table
5 days ago

Now we know why the plant pot was so angry.

Me me
Me me
5 days ago

Scum put her in prison now

Paul
Paul
Reply to  Me me
4 days ago

What kind of low life so çalled sub human of some kind use that filfiy mouthful on here…what kind of what ever. Are they.pd

isle of wighter
isle of wighter
Reply to  Paul
4 days ago

that bit of filth needs to be made homeless and forced to sleep in the gutter – where it belongs.
No benefits, no housing no nothing, until it can learn to be an adult.

Grass
Grass
Reply to  Me me
4 days ago

If it were an animal with mental, violent and vile behaviour it would be put to sleep. Yet we, as a civilised society pay for it to create more such beings.

Surfingwithsharks
Surfingwithsharks
4 days ago

Deport her if she has no family ties to the Island.