24-year-old Keaton Martin will appear before the Isle of Wight Crown Court in December accused of numerous child sex offences, including causing/inciting an underage girl to engage in penetrative sexual activity.
Martin, of Clifford Street in Newport, has been given conditional bail ahead of his appearance at the Crown Court on 10th December.
According to court documents, the 24-year-old is charged with 6 offences in total, dating back to June and July of last year. They include:
- Engaging in sexual communication with a child
- Cause/incite a girl 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity – penetration
- Arrange/facilitate the commission of a child sex offence
- Make indecent photograph/pseudo-photography of a child (4x Cat A)
- Make indecent photograph/pseudo-photography of a child (7x Cat B)
- Make indecent photograph/pseudo-photography of a child (1x Cat C)
Don’t miss another story! Get the Island’s latest news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up to our daily newsletter here.