DISPOSABLE BBQS CAUSE BIN FIRE IN SANDOWN

Published at:

Firefighters have extinguished a bin fire caused by disposable BBQs at Yaverland this evening (Wednesday). 

1 appliance from Sandown was mobilised to Yaverland car park at around 20:45.

1 hose reel jet was used to extinguish the small fire.

Article continues below this advertisement

2 used BBQs were discovered inside the bin.

Sandown’s retained crew are reminding Islanders and visitors alike to dispose of used BBQs appropriately.

The views/opinions expressed in these comments are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Island Echo. House rules on commenting must be followed at all times.
1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Marcus Polenski

Most stupid is the doing of this in plastic bin. My land is concrete and no sillys.

Football Betting Site Betway
 

Join our daily newsletter

News, Traffic & Travel Tweets