Breaking News

COWES KITCHEN FIRE OUT ON ARRIVAL

A fire at a popular sailing club in Cowes has been extinguished prior to the arrival of firefighters this afternoon (Monday). 

Two appliances from Newport Fire Station were mobilised to Island Sailing Club in Cowes shortly before 12:55 following reports of a fire in the club’s kitchen area, however the small fire was out upon on arrival of crews.

Both appliances have now left the scene, returning to station.

Article continues below this advertisment

Comment on this story

News, Traffic & Travel Tweets