Following the success of the sessions in 2014, Chief Executive Russell Kew, Chief Operating Officer John Burrows and other senior managers will be listening to customers’ views at six ‘drop in’ events throughout the year. They will be held at Island and Mainland terminals and on board the Yarmouth-Lymington and Fishbourne-Portsmouth ferries.
Customers wanting to speak to managers at the events held on board ships will be offered free non-landing foot passenger tickets. Anyone interested should email [email protected] to request them.
COO John Burrows said:
“We find these regular meetings very useful to find out what customers think of our services and invite suggestions for improvement.
“Over the years we have taken a number of customers’ ideas on board making positive changes and look forward to hearing what they have to say at our next batch of meetings.”
The meetings will be held on:
– Monday 23rd February on board St Clare, 07:00 from Portsmouth 08:00 from Fishbourne
– Thursday 23rd April at Portsmouth Harbour catamaran terminal, 16:00-18:00
– Wednesday 17th June at Yarmouth terminal, 16:00-18:00
– Friday 7th August at Portsmouth Gunwharf car ferry terminal, 16:00-18:00
– Wednesday 28th October on board Western Solent ferry, 16:00 from Lymington 17:05 from Yarmouth
– Tuesday 8th December at Ryde Pier Head, 16:00-18:00