Local Community News

TOASTER BEHIND EARLY MORNING FIRE

NEWSINBRIEFFirefighters were called to a property in Shanklin during the early hours of this morning (Monday) after a toaster caused a small kitchen fire.

Crews from Sandown and Shanklin were sent to Collingwood Road in the town at around 01:30 and spent just 15 minutes on the scene.

No one was injured in the incident and no serious damage was caused.

Article continues below this advertisement

Comment on this story

News, Traffic & Travel Tweets

/* ]]> */