It has been another fantastic week fundraising for the Lottie Rann Trust, with atleast £1650 raised from two events.
On Wednesday, the Upper Ventnor Social Club raised £500 at their quiz and raffle for the trust, while on Sunday, 20 cyclists cycled a staggering 27 miles in the continuous rain for Lottie.
One cyclist, Ian MacDonell, has been sponsored £1,600 alone and with all the other sponsors due in for the end of April, this is looking to be a very promising fundraising event.
You can help fund raise for Lottie by taking part in any of the following events…
– Clairvoyant: Friday 22nd March – 19:00 at Godshill Village Hall (£5.00)
– Body Byrne Boot camp: Saturday 23rd March – 10:00 at Carisbrooke Primary School (£8.00) (Weather dependent).
– Niton Charity Auction: Saturday 23rd March 18:00 at Niton Primary school
– A gig for Lottie: Sunday 24th March – 18:00 at The Boat House, Spyglass Inn, Ventnor
– Coffee Morning for Lottie: Sat 30th March – 10:00 at St. Peters hall, Seaview
– Children Cycle for Lottie: Sat 6th April – 10:00 start at Sandown- Perowne Way