The awards are a fantastic opportunity for residents of Ryde to showcase the work of those worthy for a nomination and how they have made a positive difference within the community.
These awards provide Ryde Town Council with the chance to recognise the contribution residents and organisations have made to the local area.
Town Council officials are looking for nominees who meet 1 or more of the following criteria…
The nominee(s) have:
- significantly benefited the community/town
- had a highly positive effect on a member(s) of the community’s life
- contributed/created/achieved a remarkable project or event
- demonstrated innovation and entrepreneurship
- been an example of sustained and selfless voluntary service
- served for a service which benefits/benefitted our community
- any other significant actions worthy of recognition
To make a nomination, download the form by visiting www.rydetowncouncil.gov.uk. Alternatively, you can visit the Lind Street office and retrieve a form from there.
Nominations must be made confidentially. Groups and individuals can be nominated. Terms and conditions apply – see the nomination form for further information.
All nominations must be completed and returned by 14:00 on Friday 9th November.