Members of the public are welcome to attend and the papers will be available on the Trust’s website at www.iow.nhs.uk under the about us section from 29th May. The direct link is http://www.iow.nhs.uk/about-us/our-trust-board/2015-board-papers.htm
Items on the agenda include:
• Recognition of staff achievements including the Employee of the Month award.
• Updates and reports from the Trust Chairman, Chief Executive, Executive Medical Director and Executive Director of Nursing and Workforce.
• Annual Report Complaints and Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) 2014/15
• Performance of the Trust across all areas including ambulance, community, hospital and mental health services reported in the Trust performance report.
• Memorandum of understanding with Hertfordshire Partnership University Foundation NHS Trust
• An update on the Trust’s Quality Improvement Plan developed in response to the Care Quality Commission inspection and reports.
• Reports from Serious Incidents Requiring Investigation
• Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professionals Strategy
• Feedback from patients and staff including actions from ward and clinic visits by Board members, and filmed patient feedback.
• Sustainable Development Management Plan 2015-2020
Mark Price, Company Secretary and FT Programme Director at Isle of Wight NHS Trust, said:
“We encourage members of the Trust members, the public, staff and anyone with an interest in the Island’s health service to attend our Trust Board meetings to see how the local NHS is governed. Although this is not a ‘public meeting’ at which anyone can speak members of the public are invited to send questions in before the meeting to [email protected].”
The next meeting of the Trust Board following this meeting will be on Wednesday 1st July 2015.