Members of the public are welcome to attend and the papers are available on the Trust’s website at http://www.iow.nhs.uk/about-us/our-trust-board/2016-board-papers.htm.
Items on the agenda include:
• Updates and reports from the Trust Chairman, Chief Executive, Executive Medical Director, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director of Nursing
• Employee Recognition Awards including Employee of the Month nominated by a patient or carer
• Performance of the Trust across all areas including ambulance, community, hospital and mental health services reported in the Trust performance report.
• Safeguarding and Looked After Children Annual Report 2015/16
• Safer Staffing Report
• National Care of the Dying Audit Report
• Reports from Serious Incidents Requiring Investigation
• Update on the My Life a Full Life programme
• Feedback from patients and staff including actions from ward and clinic visits by Board members, and filmed patient feedback
• The Annual Audit letter from the Trust’s external auditors
Mark Price, Company Secretary at Isle of Wight NHS Trust, said:
“We encourage members of the Trust, the public, staff and anyone with an interest in the Island’s health service to attend our Trust Board meetings to see how the local NHS is governed. Although the Trust Board meeting is not a ‘public meeting’ at which anyone can speak members of the public are invited to send questions in before the meetings to [email protected].”
The next meeting of the Isle of Wight NHS Trust Board to be held in public is on Wednesday 7th December 2016 in the Conference Room, School of Health Science Building, St. Mary’s Hospital.