Members of the public are welcome to attend and papers are available on the Trust’s website at http://www.iow.nhs.uk/about-us/our-trust-board/2015-board-papers.htm.
Items on the agenda include:
– Recognition of staff achievements including the Employee of the Month award.
– Updates and reports from the Trust Chairman, Chief Executive, Executive Medical Director and Executive Director of Nursing and Workforce.
– Performance of the Trust across all areas including ambulance, community, hospital and mental health services reported in the Trust performance report.
– An update on the Trust’s Quality Improvement Plan developed in response to the recent Care Quality Commission inspection and reports.
– Reports from Serious Incidents Requiring Investigation
– The development of the strategic partnership with Isle of Wight Council
– Feedback from patients and staff including actions from ward and clinic visits by Board members, and filmed patient feedback.
– A report on Research and Development
Mark Price, Company Secretary and FT Programme Director at Isle of Wight NHS Trust, said:
“We encourage members of the Trust members, the public, staff and anyone with an interest in the Island’s health service to attend our Trust Board meetings to see how the local NHS is governed. Although this is not a ‘public meeting’ at which anyone can speak members of the public are invited to send questions in before the meeting to [email protected].”
The next meeting of the Trust Board following this meeting will be on Wednesday 1st April 2015.