‘The Hub’ from Isle of Wight Jobs – a unique, free to join recruitment service that gives employers a single point of contact and trusted partner for all their current and future recruitment needs.
A service that not only saves employers time and money, but removes many of the frustrations associated with the recruitment process – helping companies to more rapidly secure the very best candidates for any vacancy.
Since 2009 Isle of Wight Jobs has been trusted as the recruitment partner of choice across the Island. Providing more bespoke recruitment services through a partner led approach to almost 1,000 local businesses across all sectors.
The Isle of Wight Jobs teams experience, resources, insight and local knowledge work to attract the very best candidates for clients. Providing employment opportunities to a pool of over 28,000 registered candidates with skills and experience across all business sectors.
This free and bespoke service enables the recruitment team at Isle of Wight Jobs to work closely with employers, taking time to understand their business and aspirations, from which they can work more proactively to identify the very best talent for any role, both locally and nationally.
Put simply ‘The Hub’ provides the opportunity for employers to enhance their approach to recruitment and as a result attract, recruit and retain the talented staff that will help their businesses grow.
Why ‘The Hub’ – What’s in it for employers?
Through Isle of Wight Jobs ‘The Hub’ gives a single point of contact for all current and future recruitment needs, saving employers time and money.
The Hub’ provides a range of value-added services and benefits that work to enhance recruitment for any business, together with providing access to the information and professional advice that is essential in today increasingly competitive employment market. Key benefits include:
• Flat rate Recruitment Fee of only 10% – saving employers money.
• Up to 25% discount on all job advertising with Isleofwightjobs.com – the islands leading jobsite.
• Speculative Candidate Screening and Identification – enabling companies to be the first to receive the very best candidates that can make a real difference to their business.
• Free Business Profile Build – ensuring that the Isle of Wight Jobs team have all relevant details, business profile and potential needs in advance. Understanding a business’s culture helps them to deliver the right candidates quickly when needed – saving time. It also allows Isle of Wight Jobs to keep a business in mind if that key person comes along at any time.
• Exclusive deals for temporary staff through Isle of Wight Jobs partners at WP Recruitment.
• Invitations to exclusive events and briefings – keeping those involved in recruitment for their businesses better informed on key issues and insights, in addition to providing great networking opportunities.
• Free Advice on HR and Talent retention from CIPD and REC qualified staff.
• Free Consultancy, from an appointed dedicated consultant, including regular meetings and advice on recruitment planning, strategy and retention.
‘The Hub Bulletin’ – a regular newsletter to keep clients up to date with important recruitment news and key insights on the subject.
• Free advertising for client events – through free banner advertising on the Isle of Wight Jobs website.
The Hub is a free service and exclusive to Isle of Wight Jobs, providing a broad range of benefits – no catches, just great service for a company’s recruitment needs and challenges, from a trusted partner that leads the way in recruitment across the Isle of Wight.
Isle of Wight Jobs has always been a company defined by professional values combined with market leading recruitment services and solutions. The shared values and personal responsibility across their dedicated recruitment team works to underpin every client relationship and serves as the foundation of the company’s identity and culture.