RAID IN BEMBRIDGE LEADS TO DRUGS AND AMMUNITION ARREST

Published:

A suspected drug dealer has been arrested in Bembridge following a raid on a property earlier today (Saturday).

A convoy of Police vehicles – including an Armed Response Vehicle – entered the usually quiet village at around 08:00.

Officers executed a warrant at an address on Willowdene Court as part of an ongoing drugs supply investigation.

It has been confirmed that a 24-year-old man from Bembridge has been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and possession of ammunition without a license.

He remains in custody at this time.

A quantity of cannabis and ammunition have been seized from the address.

Mandy
Mandy

The class of those second home owners in Bembridge is going down hill fast.

Truth
Truth
Reply to  Mandy

There’s always been people better off than others, and it will always be that way, just make the best of what you can achieve in life because its very short.

Barking
Barking
Reply to  Mandy

Don’t like bembridge much do you

The Equaliser
The Equaliser
Reply to  Mandy

It was a local individual not a second home owner

Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box

How about a few more officers on the beat around the island, after all we will be paying more for policing soon, so let’s see some police please.

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Jack in the Box

Treason May cut the force in half, so we need to double it just to get back to the point where we needed more. Drugs getting out of hand in Ryde. Stinks of weed everywhere.I walk the dog around the block at 10pm before bed. Dealers driving around unchecked despite lock down.

Clive Dunn
Clive Dunn
Reply to  Jack in the Box

I disagree. We have way too many cops as it is. If they have time to harass old ladies for not exercising in the approved way then we have too many of these useless clowns. Keep these dangerous thugs as far away from law-abiding citizens as possible.

John
John

Bembridge is no Seaview.

Old bean
Old bean

Scum of the hope he gets banged up for long time but he won’t

josephine joyce
josephine joyce

Hundreds a week? Please tell us from where?

Lacy
Lacy

Are you for real I work 20 hrs we pay rent c/t and everything just like you .all my wages go on bills. Working tax credit help with other bills what are you on sbout .selfish person why don’t you try finding out more about people on benefits before you start judging people.maybe been hanging in bembridge smoking to much whacky packey

Clive Dunn
Clive Dunn

Probably wasn’t wearing his facemask correctly.

Roger everyone
Roger everyone

Bembridge has always had a drugs scene especially in the summer. There are drug dealers in every town believe it or not. There have been some big drug importers/dealers arrested over the years who lived in Bembridge.

Shadow man
Shadow man
Reply to  Roger everyone

Wow wat can one say about BEMBRIDGE, 1, THERE ALL INTO CRIME ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, 2, THE WHOLE OF THE ISLAND HAS DRUGS, SANDOWN, SHANKLIN RYDE BEMBRIDGE, A DRUG DEALER WAS KILLED FEW YEARS AGO FOR TRYON HIS PITCH ON SOMEONE ELSE PATCH. POLICE NOW THEY ONLY DEAL WITH SPEEDERS, NO INSURANCE, TAX.

King Kong
King Kong

The comments are better than the story lol…brilliant reading

Ring Tin Tin
Ring Tin Tin
Reply to  King Kong

You are so right. Reminds me of the good old Ventnor Blog days! Well done to the police for attacking crime rather than innocent people for a change. Drugs are not nice – been there, done that. Would hate to think my kids grow up in an environment there I did – I wasted decades smoking dope.

Jack
Jack

Some people have a cheek small minded minded people who live in Bembridge who think there better than anyone else you home owners don’t own your home till you have paid your mortgage off get over yourself I don’t do drugs or sell them and never have I have worked hard for what I have . I live on Bembridge and I have had my car keyd notes put on my car and my window screen pulled just for parking in frontof someone’s house and there meant to be middle class home owners so don’t kid yourself people are not that nice in Bembridge

Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box

At least they caught the drug dealer dealer, and it makes a change from Bembridge being all about “Biscuit Gate”

Well done the police.

Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box
Reply to  Jack in the Box

no idea where that 2nd “dealer” came from.

Ethan Rifles
Ethan Rifles

More chance of seeing Elvis, than Police on foot unfortunately!