CHIMNEY FIRE AT PUB IN BEMBRIDGE

Published at:

The Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service are dealing with a chimney fire at a popular pub in Bembridge this afternoon (Tuesday).

An appliance from Ryde was mobilised to the Crab and Lobster at around 14:20 following a call from staff.

Everyone has been evacuated from the premesis whilst firefighters tackle the small fire.

Article continues below this advertisement

 

The views/opinions expressed in these comments are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Island Echo. House rules on commenting must be followed at all times.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_card_stacked"
Football Betting Site Betway
 

News, Traffic & Travel Tweets