The next meeting of the Isle of Wight NHS Trust Board is to be held toomorrow (Wednesday 5th July) at 09:00 in the Conference Room at School of Health Sciences, St Mary’s Hospital.
Members of the public are welcome to attend and the papers are available on the Trust’s website http://www.iow.nhs.uk/about-us/our-trust-board/2017-board-papers.htm.
Items on the agenda include:
• Updates on the actions taken since the publication of the CQC inspection reports on 12th April 2017 and progress against the Trust’s Integrated Improvement Framework (IIF)
• Publication of the annual Director of Infection Prevention and Control Report 2016-17
• 2017/18 Performance Plans and performance of the Trust across all areas including ambulance, community, hospital and mental health services reported in the Trust performance report
• Updates and reports from the Trust Chair, Interim Chief Executive, and Chief Operating Officer
• Employee Recognition Awards including Employee of the Month nominated by a patient or carer
• Publication of the annual Fire Safety Report 2016-17
• Reports from Serious Incidents Requiring Investigation
Maggie Oldham, Interim Chief Executive Officer at Isle of Wight NHS Trust, said:
“We warmly welcome Trust members, the public, staff and anyone with an interest in the Island’s health service to attend our Trust Board meetings. Whilst the Board meeting is not a ‘public meeting’ in the conventional sense we do welcome questions. It’s helpful if is these can be submitted in advance so we can give a more detailed answer and manage the limited time we have at these meetings.”
Please send questions before the meeting to [email protected].
The following meeting of the Isle of Wight NHS Trust Board to be held in public is on Wednesday 6th September 2017. The Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday 18th July 2017 at 14:00 in the Education Centre, St Mary’s Hospital.