The next meeting of the Isle of Wight NHS Trust Board is to be held on Wednesday (4th October) at 09:00 in the School of Health Sciences, St Mary’s Hospital.
Members of the public are welcome to attend and the papers are available on the Trust’s website at http://www.iow.nhs.uk/about-us/our-trust-board/2017-board-papers.htm.
Items on the agenda include:
• Updates and reports from the Trust Chair, Interim Chief Executive and Trust Directors including actions taken since the publication of the CQC inspection reports on 12th April 2017 and progress against the Trust’s Integrated Improvement Framework (IIF)
• The Financial Recovery Plan
• Emergency Planning & Business Continuity Plan
• Performance of the Trust across ambulance, community, hospital and mental health services
• Progress of partnership with Earl Mountbatten Hospice to improve End of Life Care
• Employee Recognition Awards including Employee of the Month nominated by a patient or carer
Maggie Oldham, Interim Chief Executive Officer at Isle of Wight NHS Trust, said:
“We warmly welcome Trust members, the public, staff and anyone with an interest in the Island’s health service to attend our Trust Board meetings. Whilst the Board meeting is not a ‘public meeting’ in the conventional sense we do welcome questions. It’s helpful if these can be submitted in advance so we can give a more detailed answer and manage the limited time we have at these meetings.”
You can send questions before the meeting to [email protected].