KITCHEN FIRE AT COWES’ THE GLOBE

568

The Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service have tackled a fire at The Globe in Cowes this afternoon (Monday).

Appliances from Newport, East Cowes and Ryde were called to The Parade at 12:10 following reports of a fire at the seafront property.

3 people have been treated for the effects of smoke inhalation by the Isle of Wight Ambulance Service, but no one has been taken to hospital.

The small stove fire has been extinguished.

Comment on this story...

The views and opinions expressed by individuals in the comments section above do not represent those of Island Echo, it's employees or advertisers.